Approved in 1998, as a treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED, formerly impotence), Viagra took the world by storm. Two similar drugs were approved in 2003, Levitra and Cialis,. One older medication is also available, yohimbine (Aphmrodyne, Yocon). Drugs are not the answer to every man’s erection problem, and surprisingly, fewer than 10 percent of men over 50 use them. But they certainly have a place in treatment of ED.
- How erection drugs work.
- 5 Advantages of erection medications.
- 5 Disadvantages.
- Duration of the drugs’ effects differ.
- Don’t buy erection drugs over the Internet.
- The yohimbine controversy.
- There’s much more to great sex than an erection.