Most singles over age 50 think they’re no longer at risk for sexually transmitted infections (STIs). AARP asked older singles how committed they felt to condoms. Only one in five said they used them every time, 32 percent of the women, 12 percent of the men.
And they’re right—almost.
- Premature Ejaculation: The Simple Program that Teaches Men to Last
- Great Sex Guidance E-Book: All 92 Articles
- “You Never Want To.” “You’re Insatiable.” How Sex Therapists Recommend Overcoming Desire Differences
- Caressing Women: Advanced Erotic Tips For Men
- The Rare Truth About Penis Size
- Lubricants: The Slippery Secret Of Great Sex
- No One “Gives” Anyone an Orgasm
Want to prevent colds and nip early colds in the bud? Then have good sex once a week in a satisfying, long-term relationship. That’s what psychologists Carl Charnetski, Ph.D., and Francis Brennan, Jr., Ph.D., of Wilkes-Barre University in Pennsylvania discovered in a study of the healing powers of lovemaking. Charnetski and Brennan surveyed 111 college […]