If you and/or your honey feel sexually stuck, the research shows that in two-thirds of cases, sex therapy resolves the problem.
Unfortunately, many people feel intimidated by the term “sex therapy.” Rest assured, you don’t have sex with—or in front of—the therapist. Sex therapists practice talk psychotherapy, but have extra training in sexual issues and often assign client couples sensual “homework.” For a realistic look at the process, see the Meryl Streep-Tommy Lee Jones movie Hope Springs.
- Premature Ejaculation: The Simple Program that Teaches Men to Last
- Great Sex Guidance E-Book: All 92 Articles
- “You Never Want To.” “You’re Insatiable.” How Sex Therapists Recommend Overcoming Desire Differences
- Caressing Women: Advanced Erotic Tips For Men
- The Rare Truth About Penis Size
- Lubricants: The Slippery Secret Of Great Sex
- No One “Gives” Anyone an Orgasm
Do people who exercise have better sex? Do people who have sex the night before, or shortly before athletic events perform better or worse? There is no doubt that exercise enhances sex, but controversy surrounds the effect, if any, of sex before major athletic contests. How do sex & exercise affect each other? Sex Is […]